- Cllr David Hiles (Chair)
- Cllr Peter Kember (Vice Chair)
- Cllr Beverley Johnstone
- Cllr Robert Harris
- Cllr Norman Wickenden
- Cllr Graham Watson-Smith
- Cllr James Kitchenham
- Cllr Adrian Martin
- Cllr Paul Beach
- Clerk to the Committee – Adam Hardy (Parish Clerk)
- Make representations to Wealden Planning Authority on applications for planning permission which have been notified to the Council.
- Make representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Identify and make representations to the relevant authorities in respect of enforcement action or any matters considered breaches of planning regulations and/or those relating to listed buildings, buildings within the Rotherfield Village Conservation Area or the High Weald AONB.
- Monitor, review and where necessary make recommendations to the Council for amendmentsto the planning consultation procedure.
- Deal with any other planning related matter that a meeting of the full Council considersappropriate to be referred to the Planning Committee.
- Consider and respond to planning policy related consultations from Local and Central Government.
Committee Terms of Reference