This Committee was not reformed at the 26th May 2022 Annual Meeting of the Council.
- Clerk to the Committee – Adam Hardy (Parish Clerk)
Communications and Social Media Minutes:
- Supporting Documentation – 8th February 2022
- Supporting Documentation – 30th November 2021
Parish Council Meeting with Communications & Social Media Committee – 15th June 2021 – DRAFT Minutes
- Promote the work of the Parish Council.
- Community engagement including surgery’s, AGM and Councillor participation at local events.
- Oversee production of offline and online media content including monthly Parish Magazine feature, website, social media channels and bi-annual newsletters.
- Deal with enquiries raised by Parishioners about our communications.
- Manage the notice boards across the Parish.
- Ensure all media adheres with Council Social Media policy.
- Take part in working groups constituted for specific parish events.
- Raise with the Full Council appropriate issues that require consideration and decision making.
Communications & Social Media Committee Terms of Reference: