- Cllr Janice Richardson (Chair)
- Cllr Angela Moore (Vice Chair)
- Cllr Robert Harris
- Cllr Louise Henrick
- Cllr Lucy Buck
- Cllr Adrian Martin
- Cllr David Hiles
- Cllr Graham Watson-Smith
- Clerk to the Committee – Adam Hardy (Assistant Clerk)
Communications and Social Media Minutes:
Parish Council Meeting with Communications & Social Media Committee – 15th June 2021 – DRAFT Minutes
- Promote the work of the Parish Council.
- Community engagement including surgery’s, AGM and Councillor participation at local events.
- Oversee production of offline and online media content including monthly Parish Magazine feature, website, social media channels and bi-annual newsletters.
- Deal with enquiries raised by Parishioners about our communications.
- Manage the notice boards across the Parish.
- Ensure all media adheres with Council Social Media policy.
- Take part in working groups constituted for specific parish events.
- Raise with the Full Council appropriate issues that require consideration and decision making.
Communications & Social Media Committee Terms of Reference: